Tuesday 17 July 2012

Dont know how weight loss works



yesterday Morning i weighed in at 140.4lbs

This morning i weighed in at 136.6lbs

I seriously dont understand.

all weekend ive been eating shit for the hell of it.
yesterday i had my standard apple youghurt banana and salad. 

That bought me waaaaaaaay down to 136. 

I guess i have to keep control today and see what happens. 

i just dont want the same to happen every single god forsaken weekend. i just need one weekend were im good. this weekend perhaps?

9th august i go away to mallorca. I WILL be 130lbs 

i dont have a choice what i eat out there, my family cook shite. perhaps ill ask for salad and fruit combinations for the duration of the holiday. 

Anyway nothing more to really fill you in on. My life is pretty tame, nothing out of the ordinarly, R and i are slowly getting back to normal. 

Gym tonight? Ill probably end up bailing again. 

-Love C
xxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. YAY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! Weight loss is something that I don't understand either! I was the same weight for SO LONG and then I didn't exercise for one day and I lost 2.4lb overnight! Obviously not as good as you but I'm close! It made me happy :') Don't give up now! I know you can do it! Yo're so close to 130lb! I'm glad to hear that you and R are getting back to normal again :)
    Stay strong <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weightloss is weird, not always predictable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekends are always the hardest. For me I work on the weekends so it usually my days off that when then get to me.

    You still have plenty of time to reach your goal. It will take total control. I am still trying to reach mine before the end of the month but I will like literally have to stick to the plan and pray my mind and body doesn't get lazy. Don't have time for that right now. Gotta see 185lb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, weight is so screwy but I'm glad you got down.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weekends are hard for me too! I eat far too much and cry on the scales Monday morning.

    Well done for getting to 136lbs :) x

    ReplyDelete