Saturday 25 February 2012

For the next week

So I don't know my worthy today and I'm at my parents with no scales (I stole them for my house)

Reason I'm at my parents is because in 5 hours I have to get up to drive to the airport to go skiing.

I'm figuring, if I managed to loose when I went to the carvery, I can so the same on holiday, going to be hard!!!!!

And with the level of exercise ill be doing ill be sure to burn it off. I'll keep a log of everything :)

Not sure when ill next be able to post, fingers crossed there's WiFi so I can use my dads iPad (must remember to figure out how to delete history! If there is one. Any of you guys know?)

Love to you all.

Stay strong and wish me luck that I do <3

-C

XxxxxxX

1 comment:

  1. Have fun skiing! where are you going for it?

    Goodluck and stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete