Wednesday 1 February 2012

No More Weight Loss

SO my body has decided to give up on loosing weight, In honesty i havent been drinking my 2ltr of water a day as i have lost my water bottle.

Dont know where it possible could have gone, except somebody has thrown it in the trash.

Im giving my body one last chance before i go on a wild binge to see if that will get things moving, then again it didnt really work last time...I thought it did, but it didnt. 

Im never going to get out of 144lbs am I!

So lots of water today to help my liver boost the metabolism. 

Did you know if you drink 500ml of water in one sitting you increase your metabolism by 30% for 10 minutes and can burn 100cals. 

2litres of water in the day can burn up to 400cals....Just water! 

This is why im giving my body one last chance. If im down tomorrow, im buying a proper flask that my housemates deffinitly WONT throw away. 

Shopping with H today, i hope i dont spend too much money. Need to find a new outfit for B and J's Birthday night out. 
Maybe i can buy a size 10? My clothes are starting to get a little baggy on me ...Only problem is, my waist has alwasy been a size 10 size, but my large 32FF boobs have caused me not to fit into these. 

Same with my tree trunk thighs, i have no hips so that aswell is about a 10 (probably the top part of 10) but means when i buy size 12 jeans it doesnt fit around my waist to fall down all the time, and if i wear a belt it gathers at the top looking unpleasant.

Why cant i be a in proportion size?

Girls night this evening, i will not fail like i did last week. I shant let my body gain or maintain. 

I might blame it all on this cold. Do you gain weight on a cold? Oh well im using it as an excuse. 

Stay Strong and Think Thin

-C


2 comments:

  1. Your shape sounds like mine! Big boobs, small waist but I have the same problem with jeans just because my thighs are bigger than my hips. I bet you look better than me though because you're a lot taller than me. I always gain weight when I'm ill, some lose, some gain. It sucks but don't be too hard on yourself if you do gain/maintain x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have a part of our body that we do not like, we just have to learn with which clothes we look better, but I think you're very pretty 'cause you're tall and thin, I wish I was 144 lb...

    ReplyDelete