Wednesday 15 February 2012

Im Sorry

141.4lbs

im sorry,

Im giving up the 30day challenge. I havent been doing so well on it. 

It trigger binges, and because i binge i purge. And im trying to stop that!

ive noticed my teeth are getting more and more yellow

YUK

So im going back to my 500cal allowance. If i go over its then my problem.

500cals gives me tons to play with rather than 150.

Again im super sorry..

2 Jumbo cornish pastys yesterday 1000cals
Tuna melt baguette 300cals

Total: 1300cals

Disgrace.

Ill do better today - i promise.

Gym tonight. I  WILL go.

Stay Strong and Think Thin.

I will get down to 130lbs by the end of April if it kills me. I must! If im lower its BRILLIANT.

Hope you all had a nice Valentines day!

-Love C

Xxx





2 comments:

  1. Don't get too down on yourself. Staying under 500 calories a day will give you results, no doubt.

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be sorry, just change your plan and try again :)

    ReplyDelete