Wednesday 15 February 2012

Interesting girls night

Didnt think girls night was going to happen but it did,

So 1100cals later (ontop of my calories already) we are all talking about weight. Isnt it funny how girls all think about this. We were going through pictures of girls and they were saying all of the pictures i picked out (pretty much everyone thats been on this blog) were way to skinny and looked ill.

I dont think that i have ever put a picture up of a girl that look ill. they all look perfect.

But then again the two girls i was with who were saying it, one went all quiet and pretended to sleep as we worked out our BMI's (i already knew mine, but couldnt exactly tell them that) L and I were in the lower half of healthy but B was well into the overweight section. What really pissed me off and made me eat soooo much is that she kept saying, i must just be heavier because were the same size! OMG I actually wanted to cry, purge and repeat. But i cant do that with them here, and even when there gone i cant as my brother is in the house sleeping right by the bathroom so he WILL be able to hear.

So i ate. A WHOLE pizza and 5 chicken balls.

I am so full all i want to do is be sick. might turn the shower on and purge.... why do i have to be such a loud puker?

L suggested us doing a restriction diet and go down to 1200cals. Little does she know.

Atleast ive managed to keep up appearances infront of my friends.

Ergh i feel terrible ... Im going to purge. I dont care if my brother hears ... ill say i must not have cooked the pizza right or something, not that he cares.

Stay Strong and think Thin. 

-C 


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about this :( Friends can make things very difficult, but I'm here for you!
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You girls are the only thing keeping me sane and on the right path to getting skinny.

      Lots of working out today as i couldnt purge.
      going to be a tiersom day.

      Stay Strong and Think Thin!

      Love you all

      -Love C xxx

      Delete