Wednesday 8 February 2012

ABC 30 Day Challenge: Day 4

140.8lbs 
Diet deffinitly seems to be working :)

Day 4: 400cals 
Yoghurt: 91cals
Large Ceasar salad: 170cals
Cucumber and Sweetcorn Sandwich: 121cals
Couple of Handfull of Grapes: 10cals
Total: 392cals 

Question: The Meaning behind your Tumblr Blog Name?
Im a sucker for glee and when they sang the song I feel pretty/Unpretty it stood out to me. To me its about a how she only felt insecure and unpretty when she started seeing a guy. And i had that, a main reason why i love R so much is that when he puts his arms around me he doesnt grab my flabby belly and say 'ooohhh look at all of this' EVERY guy ive been with has done that. Maybe its just that i go for complete jerks, I know they were all jerks. But i kept going for them. I think thats another trigger for it all. R's best friend made me quit smoking while i was with him, run everyday and restrict. But when we ended it started going back to normal. (Untill christimas with the family when they started saying it,) Think the family saying it was the main thing. If they say it it MUST be true. Therfore, triggered and restricting and loosing.
The pretty unpretty life, it sort of explains itself. that my life is pretty unpretty. If im not happy, its not going to be a happy and pretty life. 

Hope that didnt bore you too much!

Day off work today, having to run a ton of errands for my mum today. Her sort of depression means she doesnt do any of the important things, she jsut cant find the willpower. so i have to do their food shopping clean windows, iron and all those important bits and bobs.

Its ok. She's helped me soo much that i cant really complain about doing this when shes looked after me for soo long.

Stay Strong and Think Thin 

-C 

<3


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment. I'm definitely going to attempt to rest my hips more.

    I hate when people I know point out everything that's wrong with my body. Obviously I already know what my problem areas are. If only they knew what their comments do to us...

    By the way, awesome job on your caloric intake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its killing me the calorie intake (had to make a few changes today as i made more cupcakes but still stuck to my 400cal allowance! Tomorrow is going to be HARD!

      Four 25cal tuk biscuits for the day i think! one everytime im about to pass out. taking cayenne pepper drink to work with me also to help. Dreading it!

      -C xx

      Delete