Saturday 11 February 2012

ABC 30 Day Challenge: Day 6&7

140.8lbs
Kind of knew this was going to happen

Day 6: 200cals
2 Cupcakes 200cals
4 50/50 Kingsmill Bread Rolls 616cals
2 Bags of walkers french fries crisps 167cals
Cucumber Sandwich 50cals
12 tuk Biscuits 300cals
Total: 1333 cals

Gym: 30 minutes on the treadmill

Question: What Band or Music is most important to you?
I dont really have a specific type of music i like to listen to, i have a very eclectic taste in music.
I think i listen to alot of chill out music the most to calm my down, so Imogen heap, her former band Frou Frou, The Fray, Mumford and Sons etc but i do like all the current hits to get ready to in the morning and for nights out.
I listen to radio 1 on my way to work and have a good sing along :) 


Would just like to apologise for the 3 posts yesterday! quite alot. But i had such a terrible day. My card got a fraud stamp on it so i had to fix that (anybody hate calling the bank, your on the phone for agessss) then went to buy some new running trainers as my ones are ruined and my card wouldnt work there or at the cash point so off to the bank i went, got some money out and ordered a new card as my chip is broken! fucking great.
Paid for my items. dished out over £50 but its my goal treat (even though i shouldnt have allowed myself it after my binge) Went to my car 5 mintues late and i had gotten a parking ticket! ERGH FFS!!
Also found out the reason i felt so ill in the day yesterday (sorry this is ALOT of information you probably dont want to know) But my tampon applicater had 2 tampons in side by side so when they expanded it was alot wider than usual so caused the large amount of discomfort which made me want to vom. So yer. let P&G know and i get free tampons -whey im ever so lucky!! (sarcasm)

Day 7: 300cals (ill do better today)
yoghurt 91cals
heinz Spaghetti bolognase and sausage 184cals
cucumber chunk 5 cals
Total : 280cals

Exercise: 30 minutes Hatha Yoga

Question: Dyou read? What are you favourite books?
Yes, I do read. my favourite books are fantasy. I must admit i did read all the twilight books (much better than the films) i LOVE the mortal instruments series...alot darker than twilight but im a big scaredy cat when it comes to horror so there not that bad. Have spent a night in the freezer before. Then again most of my books have as they've scared me!
Also the House of night series....can you tell these are all vampire/imortal type books. Told you fantasy. something that i can pretend and go into my own little world. I could read and read forever if i didnt have soo much other things to do!

R and i booked Turkey Yesterday. Its official 20th April to 27th We are going to Turkey. I know its not going to be that hot, But bloodey warmer than the UK.
Would still Love to hear if any of you have been there!

- C

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rest of your day today : )

    Have you read I Am Legend by Richard Matheson? It's a classic and so much better than the movie adaptation which came out a few years ago, in fact it's quite different from the film.

    <3 Dainty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My day yesterday failed miserably, being draged out to the pub so ended up eating a chinese, and purging. Getting drunk and having chips. Terrible excuse i am.

      No I havent read that book, im not a major zombie fan, dont watch zombie films etc (with the exception to will smith i am legend of course) Im more vampire, warewolf, imortal types things!

      stay Strong and Think Thin.

      -C xxx

      Delete