Saturday 18 February 2012

Its working

You know its working when your friends say while pre drinking 'youve lost soo much wieght' only a stone ... nothing to be proud about! Need to get rid of 15more pounds about ill be happy!!!
Oh ended up out (can't remember if I mentioned that I was going to have a dinner with my parents my brothers new girlfriend and let them meet rich ... but noooo he's havining dinner with his parents which he always cancels to get take aways with me! He just doesnt want to meet them. I know were from different familes but it sucks!!)
Night is going good, fuck knows how many calories in alcohol I've consumed ... wish me luck!
Stay strong and think thin
-C
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. only 15 to go, that's awesome!
    and ughhh i hate alcohol because of the calories... Goodluck though<3

    ReplyDelete