Thursday 9 February 2012

ABC 30 Day Challenge: Day 5

Day 5: 100 cals
Half cucumber sandwich on brown danish bread 48+2=50cals
Jumbo salt and vinegar Snack a Jack 41cals
Total: 91cals

Question: 5 Places you want to visit?
1. Australia
2. Maldives
3. Turkey
4. South Africa
5. Portugal


Sent in a request form at work to be signed off for work for holiday so i can go to Turkey! I Cannot wait. The boss is ill so i have to wait untill hes better (probably monday) before my forms get signed.

Today has been rather dificult. Been hungry and craving food. Havent had my snack a jack yet. Waiting to have it at R's so he see's me eating. Sounds silly but i really think he thinks i dont eat from the comments he makes and when i lie and say ive had a big dinner i feel that he doesnt believe me. Maybe its all in my head and hes not even bothered by it, but this helps. So i eat infront of him as much as possible.

Had 3 litres of water today, im rushing to the toilet every ten minutes (may have over exagerated a little bit)

200 cals tomorrow .. cannot wait for my 500cals day. going to feel like a feast! might not be able to do my fast day on tuesday though. Going to be consuming WAY over 1500 aswell. Big feast for the dreaded valentines day. Any body else hate that day? I think its a horrible day!!

Hope you have all had a good day. 

Stay Strong and Think Thin 

-C 

<3

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job today! Best of luck staying under 200 calories tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tons of chocolate on valentine's day!! damn!! I love chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete