Friday 24 February 2012

After sticking to my yes foods, which is ALOT easier than restricting (even though i did stay low)
im back down to 140.6lbs after exercise 
 ... 
and a ROAST
 
R's dad wanted to go to the carvery and i went, had turkey (white meat on the yes list)
Had all of the carrots on my plate, half of the peas (i put alot on there)
1 potato and only ate probably half the meat. 
 
I cant believe i left food on the plate. Im sooooo impressed with me!

Also sticking to my no bread for lent. 

Todays intake: 
Banana: 105cals
1 rice cake: 41cals
2 tuk biscuits: 50cals
Mixed Salad with dressing: 150cals
Total: 346cals

Oh also had 2 cans of diet coke to keep me going through the hunger, and 3 cups of tea :)

Yesterday's Exercise:
Elliptical: 180cals
Treadmill: 145cals
Cycling machine: 85cals
Total: 410cals

Todays will hopefully be similar...had to distract myself on the cycling machine yesterday by emailing and reading blogs otherwise i can only do about 5 minutes before getting bored and acheing too much. 

Its a good trick, reply to all texts you've recieved, any emails .. or blog! 

Skiing next week: My mum said something strange to me the other day i wasnt expecting, usually she is all 'you must eat breakfast' as she knows i never really have. On skiing holidays especially she makes sure i eat it so i dont pass out on the slopes, but i said to her 'oh ill have to retrain my body when i get back not to eat breakfast' she just simply replied with 'just dont eat breakfast, have an extra 30mins lie in for the energy' 

WTF?!?! 

my mum i swear is loosing it. or she just thinks im soo fat (i already know she does as she tells me 'you could loose a few pounds') that shes trying to starve me aswell as myself! 

Atleast with the fact she is so desperate to get me to a stick if i have small portions she will praise me! 

People are saying I've gotten skinnier.
 I want to hear them wisper and say I've gotten too skinny!

Stay Strong and Think Thin

<3

-C


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the advice; I'm going to give it a try today. Awesome intake and exercise!

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete