Saturday 4 February 2012

My motivation to keep going

So if youve been reading my blog you will know that ive been stuck on 144.8lbs for god knows how long. 

Natural laxatives must have done the trick (sorry for too much information again)
Im down by 0.8lbs to 144lbs. I think i would have been more if i didnt end up eating fishcake and chips last night with R. 

Dont worry i didnt have my dinner ontop of that, after lunch i just waiting untill i went to his. 

Im just soo happy that my weight has jump started again. My body seems to be doing 4lbs then maintaining. But now i know a way to get past that! So if im right, by 140/139lbs ill be back at square one. Lets see.


Off out tonight for my friends birthday in Northampton, Its an OK place to go out clubbing if your in a big group. WAY too many people have been stabbed and shot on bridge street.

Off to lunch at my parents, Tuna and sweetcorn baguettes, ill make sure she doesnt use mayo!

Then the dreaded dinner, Pre drinking is happening at mine so im not going to be able to prevent this from happening.

It's been the plan to order chinese from my friends shop.

They are all SUPER skinny, so if they can do it SURELY i can allow myself a bit. Music will be on loud and i will have started drinking, so if it gets too much for me i do have the oppertunity to make a trip to the bathroom.

Only Problem is R might be joinging aswell and he will be able to tell if i go missing for 10 minutes and come back and my breath is all minty.

 Well i will let you know how i get on tomorrow, Wont have chance to post untill then. 

Stay Strong and Think Thin. 

-C

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting : ) It's so nice to have support again. I hope things are going well for you and best of luck reaching your goals. I look forward to reading more of your posts. By the way, thanks for letting me know about my picture problem. I think I might have fixed it.

    -Dainty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It's such a good feeling to get over a platea. Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally know the feeling! i've been stuck at 150ish forEVER... gratz on getting past yours!! xx

    ReplyDelete