Wednesday 29 February 2012

Quick update

Only putting the total amount as I'm putting it into calorie counter and on your phone is a right mission!!!

Also Blogger isnt the easiest on your phone also.

So here's mondays and tuesdays and todays so far!

Monday:1187cals
Exercise: -2850cals 7.5hours skiing

Tuesday:1080cals
Exercise: -2100cals 7hours skiing

Wednesday(today):
So far I'm on 277cals according to calcount! Here in Norway they show the cals per 100g for everything and dont tell you how much everything weighs, also don't have scales of any sort in the cabin so yer, lacking in true knowledge. But over 2000cals a day isn't bad!

Not don't much skiing today, only 3 hours this morning and only have 3 hours left before it all shuts.

Slept in this morning as I was late to sleep :(

Hope your all staying strong <3

P.s I hope I hope I HOPE I've lost weight on this holiday!!!

-love C

Xx

1 comment:

  1. Jesus! Girl I hope you loose over this holiday too! what with the crazy ass workouts that you're getting skiing! Good for you! <3

    ReplyDelete