Wednesday 8 February 2012

Just had to tell you!!!

Sorry just had to tell you!

R is taking me to Turkey <3 
Well im paying my half, its the only way i would go seeing as hes saving up to move out and i KNOW how expensive that can be.

But ahhhh, he wants to book it at the weekend so i have to check dates at work. God im soo excited :) Somewhere warm and out of the UK.

Anybody been to Turkey or live there that know really good things to do or see out there?
Were looking to stay at the Ramada hotel Antalya so around there would be good!

I just had to tell you girls. Is it strange that i come to tell you before my friends? Well i feel closer to you guys more than my friends out here. You know the truth about me.

MUST get a nice bikini body for April..not long! 

A bit of Bikini summer thinspo as im in the mood for it :) 

Stay strong and Think thin 

-C

<3

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds exciting! I've never been to Turkey before, but it sure sounds like a unique place to visit. Have lots of fun <3
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that's so cool!! have fun in Turkey and I bet you'll look amazing in your bikini, enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete