Friday 10 February 2012

139.2lbs 
second goal reached.

My god thats put me in a good mood, was already in one from getting to see R last night and it SNOWING more. I hate the snow only because its cold and i dislike the cold. But i really do love it! very contradicting i know. if snow was warm id be 100% about it :)

So R went on a little food rumage last last night and came back with crisp and turkey sandwich (he stole that idea from my binge i had infront of him. He said it looked disgusting when i had it!)
When i refused saying i wasnt hungry, which i wasnt he said outstraight 'why are you starving yourself rice cakes are not a dinner!' Guess i should have lied more and said not only did i eat half a pack of jumbo snack a jacks but a proper dinner too!

It hurt a little bit him asking that question, obviouslt defensivly responded, 'im not starving myself im just not hungry and not a big chocolate fan which you know'

C, YOU HAVE TO GET BETTER AT LYING!

Oh well, 'starving' myself has made me go from 145 to 139.2lbs in  5 days!

I can see this being the reason we break up down the line so i best start getting better at lying now because i am not eating more. 

I will be skinny, i will be pretty, I will be beautiful. 

Name one person you think is 'wow there stunning' and morbidly obese?!
Who looks better?







you picked the skinny one didnt you?!

Stay strong and think thin. 

-C 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment