Sunday 26 February 2012

Thank god for WiFi

So there will be no fancy pictures or centre aligning on my posts for the week, or really general information.

I'm using it to keep me on course to not over eat and nibble on crisps.

Said I was full and left half my spaghetti bolognese but carried on stuffing my face with plain lettuce... fingers crossed they don't susspect.

Todays intake: (remember its 8.30pm UK time and Ive Been up since 3.30am)

3mini pittas with chicken: 86x3+60=318cals
Satsuma: 35cals
M&ms (1/4 of a pack) 100cals
Coated peanuts: 50cals
Spaghetti Bolognese: 250cals

Total: 753cals

Skiing tomorrow. I will burn it off.

Also failed my lent eating the pitta but it was that or be questioned massivly by my parents!

Goodnight all.

Will post when I have time tomorrow

Stay strong and thing thin

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment