Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hello Strangers

Im soooo sorry i havent posted in a few days, but my weight has ben up and down and im just trying to get back to my post bing bing bing weight: I keep having really really good days were i feel like im on target, i go to R's and he feeds me. I have to eat it because he doesnt believe me that im eating when im at home! 

He knows im going to the gym can he not think that the weight loss is because of that? Not because of near starvation?

Does he not understand that i LOVE the feeling of being hungry and starving myself?

I drew up Marla and my plan last night (before i went to R's) and its pretty rough untill i can be bothered to do it all over again...Ill scan it in while im at work!

To show you the type of failure i am my weight has gone up to 142.0lbs!!!!!!!! 

142.0lbs ..... thats fricking huge! 

not seeing R so i wont eat what i dont really want. 

Yesterdays intake:
Breakfast: nothing :) ]
Lunch: Cucumber Sandwich + Fruit selection - 100cals
After Gym Snack: Banana - 100cals
Dinner: Mixed Salad - 170 cals

Total:  370

Gym workout total: 410cals burned

What i then went on to eat at R's:
Tuna sandwich (with horrible thick white bread) 300cals
Wotsits: 95cals
2 digestive biscuits: 75cals

Total: 470cals + 370cals = 840cals (sucks how that makes me gain!)

HELP ME! why do i gain on 800 calories, why do i have to stay under 500 even when im working out. 

Would be great to have an allowance of no gaining untill im over 1000cals 

All it means is im going to have to restrict more to get the fat off my body! 

Not feeling well today, pretty much the same as every other day. 
Just the feeling to be sick everywere, headache etc. Think i have a virus :(

Great timing with skiing at the weekend! 

Stay Strong and Think Thin. 

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment