Thursday 2 February 2012

Those Jeans at the back of the wardrobe

Suprise suprise, im STILL 144.8lbs 

Really dont want to be this weight anymore! 

Anyway, not the reason for my post. So after yesterdays shop and finally being able to fit into size 10 things on my bottom half (really wish my boobs would shrink already, its ruining my motivation) I decided to try on my pair of jeans that depress me everytime i put them on as i have to do the jumping thing, lie on the floor thing and bend over thing just to get into them and then they just slide down all day as they too small!

Well i put them on with ease this morning and needed a belt and its gathered at the top from were there too big. They have stayed up all day even with sitting at my desk.

Its fantastic. It just sucks that my weight isnt moving to make it a perfect day!

Medicine has given me the 'loss of appetite' side effect today.

at half my sandwich today 54cals and im not hungry.

Well all im doing is thinking about food as i SHOULD be hungry by now.

Only reason i ate was because i have to eat when taking the medicine (doctor didnt say it had to be alot)
So i will have to eat again in the next hour. Maybe ill make myself a salad again 140cals
Or just eat the other half of my lunch...Or both.
If i do that will fill me right up for going over to R's tonight and that way ill be more inclinde to refuse anything he trys to give me as i will actually be full!

yer maybe ill do that.

Total for today will then be: 248cals. 

Maybe ill loose? I hope so. 

Stay strong and Think Thin. 

- C


No comments:

Post a Comment