Friday 10 February 2012

little update

So i just finished my lunchtime binge and all i want to do is vomit! Why did i stop myself going to the supermarket and buying the junk i did. Not even 1.30pm and ive consumed 1000calories over my daily allowance. 

Worst of all i just want to purge while its still in my stomach but im at work!

Fucking punishment i deserve having it in me. My fault for eating it. 

I didnt need to get in my car, drive to the store, buy the food then make it and eat it!

4 Crisp sandwiches what was i thinking!!!
2 cupcakes What was i thinking!!! 
And eating my 'healthy' lunch i bought with me What was i thinking. 

Actually hate myself right now

:(

-C

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you binged, but don't hate yourself cause we all make mistakes. I'm sure you'll make it up tomorrow or burn it off tonight. Don't punish yourself too much

    ReplyDelete