Wednesday 1 February 2012

Down a dress Size

Just a quick post to say im down a whole dress size! 

In the store and due to the weight loss i wasnt sure what size to be trying on, so i took the 12 and the 10. 

Put the 10 on first and tada..fitted! WITH ROOOM! 

But thats a good amount of room for bloating on a night out drinking (boy do i bloat with those fizzy alcopops)

tops are still a size 12. Put a 10 on and it was baggy around my belly, couldnt see that disgusting thing trying to get free, but my boobs were stretching the image on the top and it looked silly.

i cannot wait to get rid of them. I'll be happy with a D or C cup! 

Anyway - Yes, im happy :) 

Failed with Dinky doughnuts though, friend bought a ton, and i had 5. only 35cal each but SOOOOOOOOO much sugar. all i want to do is vomit.

Might skip dinner because of it. Or jsut eat my small can of ravioli. 

Total: 411cal
Breakfast: water0 Cal
Lunch: Cucumber sandwich on brown danish bread 91cal
Snack: 5 Dinky Doughnuts175cal
Dinner: Heinz ravioli 145cal

I WILL NOT SNACK AT GIRLS NIGHT TONIGHT!!

Stay Strong and think thin.

-C

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting to wear a size 10, I dream of the day when a 10 will fit me properly, you're awesome for getting there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, i love trying on something in my size and it being to big :)

    www.strengthisbeauty13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Isn't it such a satisfying feeling?
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the lovely comments. One day ill be trying on a size 8 and it being just a little too big! Fingers crossed that day will come soon!

    Love and kisses to you all!

    -C xxx

    ReplyDelete