Tuesday 7 February 2012

ABC 30 Day Challenge: Day 3

143.6lbs 

Diet seems to be working! yayy :) 

Day 3: 300 cals
Breakfast: Water 0 cals
Lunch: 2 slices of Danish brown bread: 96cals 
Tuna in spring water drained 40g:42cals
Dinner: Large Ceasar salad with light choices dressing. (6cals per tbsp!) 160cals
Total: 298cals

Question: Your day in great detail?
My days are pretty boring, so answering in the afternoon i know it wont change. 
So i woke up at R's stumble out of bed and drive home, get straight in the shower. Ill dry my hair then go down in my towel and weigh myself (I wear as little as possible!) weighed in at 143.6lbs. Jumped around in joy with a big grin on my face. Filled up my water bottle, took my multivitamins and calcium tablets. Took my medicine and gagged a bit.
Got dressed drove to work, catch up on blogs, apply for a new job and then write this post, maybe play a game or two of solitaire. 3.00pm will come and ill drive home. Sit in bed and watch the 2nd half of Bourne. 5.30 will come and ill have my salad. sit on my laptop and watch random programmes, maybe have a nap. 6.45 will come and ill go swimming for an hour. dry my hair and go to R's watch some random film and sleep. Tada my very very boring day.

Bet your glad you read that! 

Happy to see my weight go down, its lifted up my mood. Off to Tesco this evening to buy some grade B maple syrup, lemons and filtered water so that i have the cayenne pepper diet liquid ready for my fast days. Not looking forward to tomorrow. 400cals and its girls night. I ALWAYS end up binging.

Help, anybody have any suggestions on how i can avoid this?

Stay strong and think thin. 

-C

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on doing so well today and i'm sure you'll do great tomorrow at your girls night :) maybe take a fruit or veggie tray over so if you do binge it's on something light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its always at mine, but as soon as the girls all arive its straight into the car and to tesco. But R is wanting to go on a holiday so having to save lots so can use that as an excuse not to buy stuff!!

      -C xx

      Delete
  2. yay on the loss! you're doing excellent! x

    ReplyDelete