Saturday 25 February 2012

binge purge and repeat

So i found out my housemate is moving out, and i might be made redundant. 

So yesterday i found out about my job so i binged!

Was at R's so couldnt purge. 

And found out today my housemate has found a new house with his girlfriend of SIX MONTHS!

im happy because i fucking hate living with him! I just cant stand it. hes a nice person i just hate living with him and everthing he does. if he moves out i doubt ill ever talk to him again. 

But a girlfriend of six months is he playing some sick joke. I actually just want to laugh in his face and watch him ruin his life! 6 months of the two of them being together to move in and sign a 6 month contract! It's going to fail and im going to be there at the end screaming i told you so! 

His girlfriend stopped him staying here (his own home) because she didnt like that he lived with me. Somebody who is barley here because i have a boyfriend and spend most of my time there. Got jealous that his BEST female friend that hes known since junior school and she is one of the lads ... and not the smallest person ever. But she stayed in the guys tent at reading when they were high and drunk and she called him up saying hes not allowed to stay in that tent! OMG there as bad as each other.

I know i sound like a class A bitch, but im in a foul mood as you can tell and i just think its fucking rediculous and because there being idiots to move in so soon, i cant wait for it to end in tears and say i told you so!

Oh another addition to why im in such a bitchy foul mood is that i had lunch with my friend today: had a jacket potato with beans and cheese and garlic bread with cheese and curly fries.... I broke lent, then i purged. 

I then raided my cupboards and ate a whole packet of tuk biscuits ... 25 cals each but when you have about 25 of them its not good! 

Oh and then i purged that up! 

I then drank a WHOLE carton of apple juice to try use a natural laxative ... Normally works straight away. NADA. so thats just calories sitting there. 

Oh AND i have an organised dinner to go to.

Chicken, gammon and pinnaple mixed in sour cream and wrapped in pastry ... Not healthy!!!

Ergh i just want to cut my belly off! its soo fat and disgusting. why cant people see how horrible i look and smack every bit of food out of my hands?

Atleast i got some exercise in. 


  C
-Fatty McFat Fat over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment