Friday 17 February 2012

My beautiful day of trying

I work out, i restrict but why do i not look like this! Its not fair ..

I go to the gym and this is what i feel like! 

woke up and that scale number made me actually hate myself! Id done that so today im changing! 

Went to the gym worked my big cabooty off!

Waiting to make a nice salad for dinner!
Egg whites, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, and well any veg i have in my fridge!

Todays intake:
Cucumber sandwich: 50cals
Cucumber chunk: 5 cals
Banana: 100cals
A veg filled salad (including the egg white): 120cals

Total:  275cals

And i worked off 300cals

so technicall i ate less than i have! SO I SHOULD SEE THE SCALE GO DOWN! 

I best see that scale go down or else!!!

I think i did well for today with my fruit and veg ...

Oh i forgot, Ive made a pact with  Marla Singer 
We shall eat 3-5 fruit or veg a day, and do a sort of switch diet.
So we remove something unhealthy and replace it with something ALOT better. 
This week its Fast food, and well replacing it with anything really ... Were coming up with a weekly plan so its alot easier to stick to!. 

Its also really nice having somebody close on this weight loss journey to the perrrfect body! 
Funny how this blogging does help, two people who have never met and live in two completly different countries!

Oh and the exercise part. If we cannot make it to the gym or have time to do a workout video or yoga video to do 20 sit up when we can fit it in.

A few links if you fancy trying them:

This is my favourite workout video: Pump it up: High energy There are 3 parts! so no just doing 1 or 2.
And this is my favourite Hatha Yoga video when i want something a little nicer because im really tired or ache way to much for the gym (perfect to get rid of aches) Hatha Yoga 42 minutes

Hope you enjoy them as much as i do! Oh for the pump it up video i suggest having a bottle of water not a glass - your going to want LOTS!!

Stay Strong and Think Thin

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment