Friday 3 February 2012

My Not so Liquid Fast

144.8lbs as usual. 

So today i decided to take drastic measures, and go on a liquid fast to see if that will get me off this anoying plateau.

SO i dropped by Tesco on my way to work this morning and picked up a Apple and Mango juice and a Apple, peach, mango and pasion fruit Juice. 
Decided to go for lots of things with Apple in because (sorry if this is too much information) I think its because of the restricting, i havent had any movement for almost 2 weeks. so thought natural laxatives! (thought it may have something to do with the plateau, i dont know im blaming everything)

Well tada my theory worked! after a carton was consumed. Little did i know 1 carton (1litre) was 520 cals! So im going for a larger day. It seemed to work last time i was in plateau, So aiming for 1000. 

As soon as my master plan worked i couldnt find myself keeping to a strict liquid diet, so i bought some snack a jacks. 41cals each. SO i had 5!!
And going to eat my Tuna and sweetcorn sandwich for dinner. 136cals. 

Total of 861cals leaving 139cals for whatever R tries to feed me! 

Dont think he will be suspicious after the binge though!

Had a horrible dream last night that my mum was randomly searing the internet while at work and stumbled across this blog, God it was awfull. I was force fed and it put me into a worse place with food. I dont know how to emplain it to make you understand how torturing it was. Nobody and i mean NOBODY can ever find out about this blog, not if it turn out how last night did. was such a real dream. Obviously had the few random things involved that dont really make sense. 

To a better day. Going to see Underworld tonight, that will keep my body distracted for a few hours! 

Stay Strong and Think Thin. 

-C

2 comments:

  1. Underworld is brilliant and if you're like me, you'll spend the entire film looking at how thin Kate Beckinsale is. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffinitly, Kate Beckinsale has been in my top 5 women for aslong as i can rememeber, and No im not into girls, I live with 2 Boys and have more male friends so i talk alot of male topics therfore i have my top 5 women id have! haha Think she is number 2, Olivia Wilde is number 1 still!

      -C xx

      Delete