Thursday 23 February 2012

Quick Note:

I was looking online for people who have gained weight eating over 500cals and found something! 

The above is what i took out of the reply from a doctor. Yes foods are foods that digest easily so you are unlikey to gain weight (this is all within consideration rememeber) and the no foods are foods that dont digest well causing you to gain!

I was sooooo shocked when i found out half of the 'No' foods. 

I will reach my goal of having the type of stomach i used to! 

Thats me below when Ana was my best friend through school. That was when my breakfast was a glass of diet lemonade, my lunch money went on cigerettes and i think i ate a 15p fredo bar with the left over change. then i would have a sandwich for dinner. 

Was soo much easier when at school and you were constantly busy! And you didnt have enough money for everything. 

I was an amazing size 4! then i got a job and discovered money and baguettes for lunch! 

i appologise for the image: I dont smoke weed anymore...used to, only occasionally. But i dont touch the stuff now, just makes me feel ooozey! 

But i just wish i had that AMAZING hour glass stomach back, God much better than my flab! 

How/why did i ever let meself go.
I must get back to my old weight. i wont be happy untill i do. 
 



Hope you enjoy the food list as much as i do :) 

Stay Strong and Think Thin. 

-Love C

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very helpful :) It sucks that I just have digestive problems in general... I hope that one day I can be as skinny as that picture! I know you can do it! As always, I'm here for you ^_^
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be a while before i get to that size again! 2 more dress sizes!

      If we stick to the lovley list of foods in the 'yes'pile im sure we will all get there! :)

      Stay Strong, you have my support <3

      -Love C

      xxx

      Delete