Tuesday 10 January 2012

CupCakes


NOTE: If you are craving cupcakes, close your 
eyes and scroll down!



So after work I went straight to my mums house to catch up on my baking skills as I’m so poor this month I can’t afford peoples birthdays - and everybody likes a cupcake now and then.
What do you think?

Anyway, found out my mum is seeing a shrink, therapist, whatever you want to call them.
It really does all run in the family doesn’t it. Somebody always has something wrong with them! Hope she's ok. Think I’ll just be spending a lot more time up at my parents’ house to keep her company, luckily they don’t eat till 8 in the evening so I don’t have to eat with them. Not that they eat a lot anyway.

Back to 151lbs dead, not long now! Especially with swimming tonight. Only ended up eating 2 of my tuna sandwiches:completly cut out butter. so in total 317cal. Not bad if I do say so.
Same today: Eating the same thing really does make you bored of it so you eat less.

Taking all the left over cakes into work. They SMELL AMAZING, I’m so proud of myself to not eat one, I love that feeling of self-control, I can control what I eat. Also had control over who ate them. R is eating healthy every day except Sundays and going to the gym everyday (he's a bit of a fitness freak) but I managed to make him eat a cupcake!

Starting my period today (sorry if that is too much information for some of you) But they are soo painfull, and usually i just curl up in a ball and want to die while stuffing my face with all sorts of comfort foods to make me feel better. Not this time. im stuffing my face with painkillers, painkillers and you guessed it more painkillers. Im not seeing my weight fluctuate a few pound everyday. What is that all about anyway? Once its off why cant it just stay off!

Not really in the mood to eat today, usually hungry by now....im not.
Maybe ill just have dinner, ill see how my day goes.

Have a good day & Think thin.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment