Thursday 26 January 2012

Last nights mistake

145.8lbs .... 1.2lb GAIN!!!

Why oh why did i eat all of that crap?! Maybe it was the fact of the new girl we've let into our group (ill explain her in the next paragraph) saying to me while i take a handfull of crisps 'so do you just not gain weight then?'

I did laugh in her face. Oh if only she knew what was going on behind closed doors!

So Ive known of L for a while as she is going out with a guy in an old group of friends, didnt really speak to her as she is very shy. She's not from where i am she met her bf while they both worked in magaluf, They came back to the UK to settle down and she moved from devon to here (4hours away) so she hasnt had her own group of female friends up here in over a year!!!

She works with two of my friends and explained to them the situation and asked if they would go on a girly day. I heard and mentioned about bringing her to mine after for pre drinks then to go out, ive invited her to every girly night and shes finaly openned up and i think she now classes us as her girly friends :)

Couldnt sleep last night, half to do with my cold, half that i had slept all of yesterday. So i moved my room around and realised i really do need a new chest of drawers and a wardrobe instead of a clothes rail.

SOOO as i never gave myself a reward for hitting my first GW i decided to go this weekend to IKEA and buy myself some new furniture!

So excited.

Restricting on food today! I Will not maintain this weight and i most deffinitly WILL NOT gain. 

Think thin <3

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment