Monday 16 January 2012

A perfect but unperfect day

So Sunday i didnt have a chance to weigh in as i spent the whole day with R. It's his birthday today so we went to the zoo yesterday. (In regards to my previous post, nothing was sorted i just decided to ignore it and the fact he was drunk he doesnt rememeber a thing!)

I completly enjoyed the zoo and the fact we were out drinking the night before i used that as a reason why i didnt want to eat.

So that was the perfect part to my day. 350ish cals for lunch. Alot more than i usualy have but i couldnt exactly eat just half a tuna sandwich infront of him!

We got back to his late afternoon absolutly shattared so ended up having a long few hours nap. Woke up and R is wanting pizza as usual with chicken strippers and potato wedges. I swear he would marry Domino's if he could!

Had the smallest slices (only two) and 2 chicken strippers and nibbled at one or two wedges. Wasnt too bad. This morning i refused to be sick. My body really needs to keep some of these nutrients. So 0.2lbs added to what i was on Satuday. But i am bloated so fingers crossed im back down by tomorrow :)

I do feel like such a elephant. This weight isnt going quick enough. I want it gone and i want it gone NOW! 148lbs is deffintily not my ideal weight. yes ive managed to loose 10lbs wooptey doo, but its not good enough for me. nothing will probably ever be good enough for me.

lets hope today is a good day. Cant swim today so think ill do a good 20minutes of Yoga.

Wrapping up warm today-i really do hate this British weather. December winter in January? Ergh

Think Think

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment