Thursday 26 January 2012

So weak

Not as bad as last night but a handfull of party rings...not even sure on the calories and those darn wotsits...R thinks I don't eat enough, so I've had to start lying to him about what I've eaten that day.

It's all fine untill he goes downstairs to get me my water and always comes back with wotsits ...this time partyrings too!

I'll just have to go without a drink or bring my own to avoid him going down. I can't not eat when he's suspicious.

Not impressed with myself atall.

Might try and stay at mine tonight to get rid of it, managed to stay away from that while I've been ill, but two nights in a row? Soo fat I want to cry!

- a very ashamed C

2 comments:

  1. don't be so strict with yourself! it's just two nights, not a whole week!
    Stay strong. Kiss, Jay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Jay, Im just soo mad at myself for finally getting of plateau and loosing again and im screwing it all up by eating junk food that i dont even want! (rant over)

      -C xx

      Delete