Thursday 5 January 2012

Fat/ obese

So sat in bed with the guy and I can't even enjoy the 'after cuddle' all I'm thinking is how fat I must be and how fat I must feel with his ARM around my naked belly.
What's even worse is I'm still in bed and I can't concentrate on tv on him ... all I can think about is how I need to cut down even more on calories to get to my first goal weight! Last weigh in I was only 4lbs off. Not far to go!
Why am I posting with him next to me? Will this always come before him?
1ham sandwich on wholemeal bread with 1 slice of ham:277cal
The other half of my low fat lasagne:200cal
Tomorrow will be better! Have nice danish bread which is suprisingly super low in cals but still give me the fibre i need! Probably won't even eat it...been strugling to eat a full sandwich, I'm hungry but I just don't want to eat it. I'd rather pass out than eat calories!
Did so well- colleague bought cake in as a 'hi I'm back from maternity' just stared at it, and stared..but stayed strong! Then the boys in the office got a KFC- when you have a shitty dry ham sandwich that smell is like the devil tempting you to go on a terrible binge! I shan't I can't and I won't! Think thin. Again thanks for being here! is

No comments:

Post a Comment