Wednesday 11 January 2012

All time low

Family trip out to the cinema and they said we would eat before, I thought the ment at there house so I said ok. But then as soon as I get there I get hurried into the car and told I'm going to pizza hut! I'm forced to eat.2slices of pizza and 2 bits of garlic bread...not to mention the salad bowl.
Only thing I had control over so it was mostly cucumber and a bit of sweetcorn.
I feel positivly sick.
Going to the toilet and I find myself yet again trying to purge! Found i couldn't do it in the silent bathroom and I'm bot exactly quiet.
Before this I'd only eat half a penut butter sandwhich 155cals so pizza hut must only have been around 150cal each sliceof pizza and around 120cal per garlic bread so 540 for that...and salad I'm rounding up to about 150cal. So total for today: 945cal and with all my drinks...not water I'm rounding it up to 1000ish. Ergh, been on under 400cal so this is disgusting. Thank god I did 20mins on the bike today. How do I get rid of calories eaten!!

Fast tomorrow.

Fat whale of lard, over and out! (Off to see mission impossible)

-C

4 comments:

  1. hun, I suggest you NOT to fast, because you risk to stop the metabolism, and this means you won't burn any calorie :/
    You can easily eat 600/700 Kcal and working out a bit, it'll be fine! :)
    I'm following you, hope you'll follow back.
    Kiss, Jay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for the tip! Might stick to my usual calorie intake then and also hit the dreaded gym for a weel needed work out. Boy i do hate the gym, but Swimming lessons at the pool the only time im free tomorrow.
      Thanks for the follow, hope you like the blog.

      C, x

      Delete
  2. 1000 is totally not bad at all. sorry about the lack of control, i really hate when that happens, it did a lot this christmas!! but 1000 will not make you gain, i don't think. i'm glad you didn't purge too, your body could probably use the nutrition. good luck with tomorrow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Unfortunalty my weight did go up even with my unwanted early hour purge. Really wanting this Thursday to be over and done with quite promptly if im honest Xx

      Delete