Friday 6 January 2012

Scales

I really need to purchase a pair of scales!

How have i lived in my house for 8 months without a set of scales, Is this the reason for my weight gain? lets not even think about how fat i am. Double chin's and belly rolls make me want to be sick.

Only problem is being soo poor i cant afford a pair. Will my parents mind if i steal there's for a month or two? Doubt they would even notice if i were to just take it!

NO hunger whatsoever so far today, but 20minutes till 12o'clock. Im having pains in my leg and ankle, but they go away after a few seconds. Worst thing im experiencing at the moment it my throat being ever so dry not matter how much water i drink. The more the dryer. Is it the gum drying out my mouth? Ill see. Second half of work ill stop chewing. over 4 hours of chewing the same piece of gum is actualy quite disgusting coming to think of it!

Right, thats gone now.

Dying to be thin and perfect, why cant i just be perfect in my eyes. Why am i so disgustingly fat?

He wants to take me out to TGI Friday's and for a movie, so sweeet and of course i realllly want to go. but all ive been thinking all week is how can i get around eating under 500 calories. Looks like im going to be going over. If we go movie first then meal ...mia. But in a resturant, dont think i could do that. No doubt we will be going back to his after. Deffinitly cant do it there without him hearing and noticing something is up. OH GOD!

This is a nightmare, trying to hide. To make it worse he know's im not a salad eater as he thinks im anti exercise, love food till the end of the world kind of girl........little does he know.

half rack of ribs and not eat the chips? probably the healtiest meal without choosing a salad etc.

This weekend is not going to be enjoyable.

wish me luck.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment