Wednesday 25 January 2012

About time :)

144.6lbs

this has made me soo happy that i am finally off plateau and i can get back to whats really important to me and thats loosing weight. 4.6lbs from my second goal weight. Shame i look completly the same. No change in my body what so ever.

i still have a lasrge belly, my thighs still arent down an inch, arms are still fat. 

did 35mins of yoga last night it was brilliant. I found a youtube video which is that long and i went with it. added a few of my own things in at the end just to increase the burn count.

Im really thankfull to you girls for being here and supporting me. It means soo much!

Not much food yesterday from what i can remember (how bad is it that i cant rememeber what i ate)
Breakfast: Water 0 Cal
Lunch: Macoroni and cheese 169Cal
            Wholemeal bread 91Cal (would have thought it would be less)
            Clementine: 25Cal
Dinner:1/2 Can of sweetcorn 105cal
             1 Jaffa Cake 45cal
Total: 435Cal

Alot more than today, Im sticking to just my half tuna sandwich and my second half of Sweetcorn. 
Total of  251.25 Cals

Leaves me enough room if i crack tonight and have one or two bites from my friends food they bring over to girly night.

Thanks again for all of you being here. 
I love you all.

-C

1 comment:

  1. keep it up, i'm just starting and you are an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete