Sunday 8 January 2012

'As Big as a Whale'

151.6lbs and i still feel as big as a whale!
Off to my friends house for a bit of a gossip catch up (just woke up and im not getting dressed-jimjam day)
yesterday after my cycle i was as i said 152.2lbs but after the tuna sandwich i skyrocketed up to 153lbs again! Why does weight fluctuate like that? So 177cals in i ate 100g of cucumber: 10cals to keep it all to a minimum.

He rememebered text me while he was out last night asking if we are still having a TGI's today, I dont have the heart to say no! But he sounded more drunk than he has ever been (tried a alcohol detox, lasted 2 weeks, so i think he went all out) so fingers crossed he's soo hungover that he doesnt want to leave his bed ALL day! Ill slip in persuading lines aswell to make staying in bed/on the sofa alot more fun than driving to Northampton for a meal: Hungover + 25minute drive is NEVER fun! 

Realised i havent done any thinspo pictures in a while so ill try and post some today when im not in a hurry to get going! Talking about that I must get going to B's!

...


Ended up at R's house, managed to persuade him to stay in bed with me all day and not go to TGI's but that just ment he went and ordered a Dominos pizza. Managed to make him het a super thin pizza (not that he knows its to keep the cal count down) 
1 1/2 slices and 2 chicken strips and I want to be sick!!
This hasnt agreed with my stomach atall!

all I want to do is go mia but I can't. This time its not because ive put crap in my body but the first bit of food was pizza and its made me feel like I want to be sick. Ergh! What's that? 300odd calories? Not sure ill have to count it later. Deffinitly not eating anything else all day! 

Right time to curl up in a ball to make this horrible pain go away!! 
Stay strong, think thin 
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment