Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wednesday's day off

Now when i say day off I don't mean day of binging, it actually means day off work so I'm sat at home with nothing to do thefore nothing to keep me busy...its been. tough!

It's habbit that when I'm bored ill go in the kitchen and open and stare into the fridge..being a younger proffessional household we have alot of unhealthy food! Everything healthy I buy gets taken and i don't get a chance to eat it.

I did well today 477 calories :) no exercise today though apart from my walk in Tesco  and going up and down the stairs when necessary.

Did it again though, went on those dreaded scales ( only have them at my parents so take advantage-wonder if they would notice if I stole them?) Down to 11stone...this is brilliant. Haven't felt happier. Was hungry but I just didn't want to eat my food. Sat with it on my lap for a good 20 minutes with something that would be gone in 3-4 mouthfulls, also suprisingly full. Can a stomach shrink that quickly? 3days can't be possible! A week maybe o_O

Must be off, time to do the dishes as always x

No comments:

Post a Comment