Friday 27 January 2012

A New Day, A fresh Start

145lbs

A new day, atleast ive lost even if it is just .6 of a pound!

Today im going to be better! I do have to go to the pub tonight for my friends birthday, but being ill i can use it as an excuse not to drink or stay too long. That way i can stick to orange cordial (save on money too, only 30p)

R is fighting himself at the moment as to whether or not he's joining me, He said he wants to come out because its my best friends birthday and he wants to be there with me, but he doesnt want to go out because he doesnt feel like it and wants to save on money. Ive told him to stay in, but think he will end up coming out and being there sober with me :)

I just have to find a way to stop him trying to feed me!
When he moves out into his own house he wont have all that unhealthy stuff and will be soo low on money that he wont want to share his food! SCORE!

IKEA tomorrow, i cant wait. Maybe this is why im in such a good mood?
Can finally have a bedroom that looks like its lived in, not just a temporary thing.

Im really enjoying the support from all of you guys at the moment, knowing your here to help me back up when i fall. It really is soothing and reasuring :)

So a BIG THANK YOU <3 

you guys are my rock!
 
Stay Strong and Think Thin. 
Lots of Love

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment