Monday 30 January 2012

'I Dont need you food'

144.8lbs 

I'm back down, and i will not fail this week! Have my doctors appointment this afternoon so fingers crossed they will put me on antibiotics to get rid of this 2.5 week cough.

I can then use it to not go out on friday and drink lots then end up eating lots. 

Spent the whole day with R yesterday hense the no post, I recieved a very drunk call from him on Saturday, well Sunday at 1.00am telling me hes outside. So i put him in my bed and thats how i woke up with him. 

at 11.50am we were at his and he was putting on chicken nuggets! I was mortified that he was eating that early and the fact that it was over half a bag of just chicken nuggets he had put in the oven. 
So that was the first chunk 258kcal,
Those darn wotsits95kcal, 
His mum then made us lunch (he had discussed this while i was on the toilet so i had no chance to say i was hungry! 
French friend 83kcal 
whole tuna sandwhich 250ishkcal (luckily i had told R previously that i like it plain so no mayo or sourcream)
then mini sausage roll 40kcal

Total for my Sunday: 726cal. 

Not too bad, but the FAT CONTENT in those foods is off the scale! 

Ill be much better today! I promise. 

Yoga session when i get home. I ache all over! 

Swimming tomorrow. 

Girl night i refuse to eat shite again! also try and fit in a swim.

Thursday im going to try and get a swim in, but if i dont ill have to go on the weekend.

Stay strong and think Thin. 

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment