Tuesday 10 January 2012

Lunchtime thinking

Just thought i would post a few of my thoughts todaywith you guys:

Good
- 151lbs
- Visible Collar bones.
- Control over what i eat and when i eat it.
- Not hungry for the first 5 hours im up: half a sandwich then makes me full.
- Swimming tonight :)
- Work loved the cupcakes (they want more)

Bad
- Collar bones are the only thing i can see thats changed: Still wayyy to fat
- Not reached my goal weight yet
- Fluctuating weight if i eat one thing that i dont think it good for me. 
- Period pains are killing me, Painkillers are just making me sleepy.

Is it strange that i enjoyed watching people at work eat my cupcakes? See them eat these EXTREMLY unhealthy things. Knowing that i made them and still had the strength to not eat one yet they rush towards it so quickley without thinking. 

Ive been doing that a bit latley. Making food for people and enjoying the smell but giving it to them and not eating any myself and thinking here is your food I made, but i have the strength not to eat that plate full of calories and you dont. 

Is this were im going to get my only satisfaction from?

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment