Sunday 15 January 2012

My fabulous day

So I managed to get to 148lbs which I'm very happy about, went for an afternoon swim - standard 30 lengths ... Apple:71 cal and my half tuna sandwich:158.5 and then the bottle of wine I had...not sure on the cals.

Had a pretty god day, had fun peed drink with the girls and then a good time at the pub. But then it all went down hill. Yes ok R and I only know each other through the fact i was seeing his best friend. Some may call me a birth for doing this, some are ok with the fact. It was 3 months later.

Figured out tonight its the second time he has gone on about J, he doesn't trust me.(currently hiding out in the girls toilets to avoid everyone) I don't want to make a big deal about it as its his birthday night out, but am I really ment to just be a doormat as I have been all my life and let it blow over?

I know here's not the best place to cone for advice on this but if I could have some that would be brilliant I don't think R understand how much I actually like him and I'm not the cheating type. But I can't shake off the feeling he thinks I'm just going to leave him one day.

So yer this is my fabulous day.

Hope yours has been better

Think thin as always

-C

1 comment: