Tuesday 24 January 2012

Time to get down to work


 Yesterday:
 Breakfast: Water 0cal
Lunch: Half Tuna Sandwich 146cal
Dinner: Macoroni and Cheese 169 Cal
             Clementine 25Cal
             Wotsits 95Cal
             1/4 can of sweetcorn 50cal
Total: 485Cal

146.6 AGAIN!!! Exactly the same!

The work has really got to be put in today.

Got barley any sleep last night from this dreadfull cough of mine (which ive had for over a week now) and blocked nose. Only problem is they only come when im trying to sleep.

Swimming tonight, I hope i can make it with my hurt leg and this illness.
What do i value more- My health or my size?

Deffinitly size!

Swimming it is, can it really make me worse than i already have been?
Refusing to sleep over R's now, as he says im not keeping him up but i most deffinitly am, NOBODY could sleep through the noise im making :(

Really need sombody to text me throughout the day telling me the truth about my size so im not tempted to eat.

My friends say 'you are larger than you used to be, but you look soo much better than you used to' My friends used the line 'if sombody opened a window you would blow out of it' 'if you turned sideways you would dissapear' That would deffinitly NEVER happen now.

I want it back but they dont think i can do it!

Read on my blog read the other day that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a change in your body, 6 weeks for your close friends and 12 for everybody else. 12 Weeks girls, Just keep going 12 weeks and people will start noticing :)

Keep Strong and Think Thin. 
Love to you all & Thank you for being here.

-C 



2 comments:

  1. hope you'll finf the strenght you need not to give up...oh, and get better soon!
    love, jay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay! Finding strength through this blog and knowing that people are here that i can relate and talk to.

      Thank you all ♥

      Lots of love

      -C

      Delete