Thursday 19 January 2012

The Long Road

146.6lbs ... still
No Gaining or loosing today, put me in a mediocre mood.
Im rather hungry. I had a girly night with all my girls, deffinitly made me feel alot better wtih them all beging there and teh honest truth being thrown around. Yes i did get called fat by the 2 skinniest in the room, but the smallest one, my best friend. Who looks anerexic but eats soooooo much and not healthy stuff. She will fill herself constantly with mcdonalds cake pizza pringles...everything. Its not fair!!

Well carrying on, she is the only one who has noticed the weight loss in me-not that there is alot!

as i didnt loose anything today im keeping Calories to a meer minimum, half Tuna sandwich(no mayo) in my lovley 63cal danish bread :)

apple and clemintine for dinner i think and then off to see R! dont want to eat there.

Only saw him on monday but it feels like ages when im used to seeing him pretty much everyday. I have enjoyed this time appart on my own, even if it has been me in the foulest mood ever. That was another reason i didnt see him, i didnt want to bite his head off for something he didnt do!

Starting to get really weak, bruises are going dark purple. The weakness again might be from this horrible winter cold ive got not being able to hav a full nights sleep due to the uncontrolable coughing.

Starting to ramble now so ill let you get on with your day. 

Think Thin. 

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment