Saturday 28 January 2012

IKEA day



145lbs again
I'm ok with that after last nights chips on my stumble home! Yes I ended up drinking.
(Boy drama)

So I woke up early and didnt have breakfast as usual. I went straight to IKEA, I have a very nice wardrobe and chest of drawers :)

Spent all day putting it together. Got to 6.30pm and I realised I haven't eaten...and I didn't eat untill 8.30!

Parents made a very delicious steak :) between 450-500cal for all the added extras on top. So full. I've missed having a large meal.

I know its good to have small portions but I'm making an exception. As soon as I had my first bite it dissapeared. Didn't realise how hungry I was.

So my treat for reaching my first GW is completed, can't wait to reach my second And go and buy another reward :)

Still have this cold, complete blocked nose, so I sound like a div and look like one walking around with my mouth wide open!!

Hope you have had a good day!

Stay strong and Think Thin

-C

2 comments:

  1. good job that sounds like a delicious meal! fresh ginger tea is good for throat/ear pain (best chugged) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! ive been living off lemon and hot water for the past 2 weeks!
      The meal was perfect, cooked to perfection i would say. But i ate enough food which i could have lived off to 3 days! probably even 4.

      - C

      Delete