Thursday 12 January 2012

Overall

This evening i dont feel too bad! Managed to fight the temtation of my friends chinese, even when they offered the scraps on their plates. I just sipped away at my mug of apple and mango juice.

Bra is getting just that little bit too big for my boobs, anoying how the weight is going off them first. But hey, i knew i was going to loose them! Only anoying thing is how each bra set of mine costs around £45 and i have 10 all FF cup size. This is going to be expensive.

(money saved on food will now go on new bra's)

Total for today is 277.5cals for the food and 120 for the juice. Overall = 397.5cals
Not bad if i do say so.

Went to the local swimming pool but got sent away as some kid had been 'ill' in the pool during the swimming lessons. Was really annoying. gym was open but i only had my bathing costume and the jeans i was wearing and im deffinitly not working out dressed like that!

Ended up doing 20mins of stretching Yoga... Well i say yoga it was really my old gymnastics warm up (i am deffintily not as flexible as i used to be) but the poses are pretty similar. Cobra, downward facing dog etc. All good exercise :)

FINGERS CROSSED im back down under 150lbs tomorrow otherwise it will set me for a terrible mood.

Thinking the same meal tomorrow as i dont need to fill my stomach for a night of drinking. 
Hope everyone else's day was ok!

Think fabulous, Think Thin.

-C




No comments:

Post a Comment