Friday 13 January 2012

Suck it Scales!

148.8lbs Suck it scales!
This has put me in a good mood for today that i mangaged to get rid of the bloatyness and still loose weight.
Lets see how the rest of the day goes :)
...
Not drinking tonight - keeping to the flat drinks so water or cordial.
going to try my usual swimming pool, may be a 20minute drive but atleast little cretins arent 'ill' in the pool. got to love seperate adult and child pools!

Im starting to enjoy the exercise, not a big gym fan so the swimming is good! I get bored quite easily on the treadmill or any other stationary objects, i like having to actually move to the finish line if that makes sense?
Hense why i can cycle 7km around stowe grounds but only managed 20minutes on a stationary bike.

If swimming doesnt work out think i might do another 20 mins of Yoga. Stretch my body out and get rid of these aches and pains!

Vitamin taking time!
...
I Have a feeling work are trying to torture me, never really have sweets or cakes bought in. But since i bought cupcakes in on Tuesday everyday food has been brought in. So we have quality street tin, celebrations box, leftover cake from yesterday, doughnuts, truffles, cookies, chocolate eclairs and YUMYUMS! yum yums aren't called that for not apparent reason. havent had one of those in years.

Im staying strong and sipping my water and chewing my gum. I hate work sometimes.
...

So I mentioned to R im fed up of sitting in his room watching films (didnt mention its mostly having to sit throught numerous football games) and said i really fancy going out and doing something this sunday. So we have now created 'sunday spoil ourselves day' so this weekend we are going to the zoo and next weekend going to birmingham sealife centre. Im very very very excited to go to the zoo. However spending the whole day with R, he is going to see exactly what i eat. well mostly how little i eat. I am deffinitly packing my own lunch so i know what im eating. We all know were i will end up if i dont want to eat something.

Havent decided on my dinner yet. Probably beans and bread as i do need to use up as the best by date was the other day :/

Stay stron and think think.

- C

1 comment:

  1. as far as I know swimming is great for weight loss and toning, but if pain and aches are more important to you I guess you should concentrate on yoga ;)
    Keep going! Kiss, Jay :)

    ReplyDelete