Monday 9 January 2012

My Morning


Woke up this morning feeling great, had a good nights sleep at R's. Did'nt even mind waking up at 7am so he could get ready for work (I normally get up an hour later) But as soon as i got home and got on my scales it all went downhill.

From now on i think i might just check my weight every week and see how the weight loss that way. Lets be honest, thats not going to work! 

From coming off those scales i must of been in autopilot, because the next second i found myself purging. I hate it.

Why did i do it? I dont want my teeth to rot, my breath to smell and have high risk of getting a stomach ulcer.

So now i have more of an incentive to only allow things i want in my body. No more late night toast and packet of wotsits just because its offered.

159 cals for lunch for my tuna sandwich (given up butter) 71cal apple if my body needs something before my 30min drive home.

body stats only dropped by about 1/2" around my thigh. I dont want 22.5" thighs.

Said i would do pictures of my body progress, but im just not feeling it today. Maybe tomorrow? Or maybe when i dont feel like a giant oaf!

On an upnote i found stashed in the back of my cupboards a very small 'clip'n'fresh'  storage box which is perfect for portion size, and its easy to take around with me. Or if i dont want it all, clip it shut put it in the fridge and it stays fresh ready for the next day! PERFECT.

-C

2 comments:

  1. aww hope the rest of the day ended alright! scales are evil bastards, aren't they? amazing how they can dictate our mood and actions for the entire day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, it's nice to know that there are people out there who arent judging me and that im not alone! x

    ReplyDelete