Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sick as a Dog

146.6lbs Im getting there, not long till i hit my 2nd GW.

Unfortunatly im really low on energy and feeling really ill. well i think its an illness. Im ignoring my hungerpains as im home today and dont really need to leave my bed. But i cant shake off my feeling to pass out or go and be sick.

This might have something to do with drinking pretty much a whole bottle of benylin cough medicine yesterday, god i really wish i didnt do that. I feel positivly awful.

Swam 36 lengths yesterday, that probably didnt help this illness.

Keeping today's post short as im not feeling 100% and im soo tired from being up all night coughing!

Think Thin

-C

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling quite weak too in this period, but it's just because of the cold weather. All I wanna do is sleep. -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This British weather isnt helping with anything is it? Makes you just want to go into hybernation!

      -C x

      Delete