Thursday 12 January 2012

What a miserable Thursday


So my day isnt going very well, how's yours?
Couldn't get to sleep last night knowing that i had fatty foods layering the inside of my body, so yes i did make an unwanted trip to the bathroom. Did i enjoy it? Of course not. Did it make me feel better? Slightly.
I then found it hard to get to sleep after that as i couldnt stop thinking about why im suddenly always making myself sick when i go over my limit or i just eat something i really wish i hadnt. What does this mean? I dont want to go down that path.

So waking up this morning after a very disturbed nights sleep, i feel sluggish, achey, grumpy and well overall in a crappy mood. This may have something to do with pms though!

Really would have likes to see R tonight as planned as when im with him everything i think about normally goes away and i almost believe my 'happy face' front. But unfortunatly a guy has been a right jerkmonkey to my friend B so im having to host a late night movie session to cheer her up. Probably not in the best mood for this. Fingers crossed she isnt expecting pringles and dip, ice cream and sweets. Think i really would kill myself.

Lots of water drinking today to flush out yesterday's dirt. My usual Half tuna sandwich to eat momentarily. 

Atleast this means i can go for a 7till 8 swim tonight as im now free untill 8.30. 

My weight did go up, back to 150.6lbs. Ergh im such a giant. 

Bad moods really do suck!

Think thin <3

-C

2 comments:

  1. I failed with the pringles :p Yuck food. I wish I could get out of these 150's! Stay strong, I know you'll lose it again.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just been informed the girls are bringing chinese over. My ALLTIME favourite food ever! This is going to be HARD.

      With support from each other we'll both get there :)

      -C x

      Delete