Monday 30 January 2012

Hunger...

So after my weigh in this morning im keeping on track! 

I felt hungry today, and boy did i love it :)

my beans on toast for lunch (needed something warm as work is getting colder and colder, or my circulation isnt as good as it has been) so thats 218cal

Went to the doctors, he made me take my top off :/ When ive been and they have needed to check my breathing for my asthma ive never had to take my top off, so why did he need me to do it this time? It was a very thin silk top and baggy of course.

Got perscribed Codeine Linctus and you have to take it with food so i had a fat free muller yoghurt. 90cal. 

Good thing about this medicine is it causes loss of appetite, Only problem is another side effect is nausea, vomiting and constipation. 
I deffinitly dont need the last one more than i already have through the lack of fiber. 

My dinner was a total of 170cal for a measured and weighed ceasar salad. mmm my favourite!

Total: 478cal

I will have lost weight tomorrow, i just have to! i want to be in a good mood. 

Dont you just hate how the scales dictate what mood your in?

Havent done my yoga today - another side effect of the drug....major drowsiness. perhaps ill get a solid nights sleep for once?

Such a 'meh' mood today i bailed on R, and my friend. So im sat in my room. No music, no tv background noise...just me on blogger. 

If i maintain or gain i think my mood will be even worse. 

I dont want that.

Why cant i be skinny and pretty. 

Going to start rambling soon, so im going to go. 

Stay strong and think thin. 

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment