Tuesday 17 January 2012

Depressed

147.6lbs yesssssss! 

So today has been a rather shitty day if im honest. After J deleting me off facebook only a few hours after we were having a banterfull conversation. When i asked him the reason he replied 'you have to like someone to be friends with them' I am completly shocked and have no idea whatsoever where this has come from. 
I can only guess that he has had a little snoop on my profile and noticed that R and I are finally 'fb official' <3

Soooo Happy. But not happy enough to get me out of my foul mood. He's the only thing thats stopping me from hitting my head repetitivly against a wall right now. Thank god i have him! 

No money left for the month so im scavenging for food and not finding anything. Thinking my dinner is going to be the leftover can of beans with nothing else and there isnt anything else to go with it!

Atleast its helping me keep low on calories. only 183cal so far. Not sure on the calories in Benylin cough medicine though...had half the bottle. (may have gone over the allowed limit)

Swimming later tonight.
Cant wait to get rid of this weight.

Other thing i have been noticing alot latley is that im bruising more and more. Even when i havent realised ive hit something. This happening to any of you guys? Or is it just me and i must bruise like a peach.

....

managed to find an apple and a clementine. That sounds like a good dinner :)

Think Thin 

-C


2 comments:

  1. You're not the only one who bruises a lot...you should see me: it looks like someone hit me with a hockey stick! LOL I don't even know how I got them...
    You're so lucky to have someone you love and who loves you, I wish I had to but at the moment my life is too complicated to afford a relationship :/
    Kiss, Jay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atleast im not the only one, R has been convinced he's beating my up in my sleep as i wake up with brand new ones. If i hadnt had R before my life turned into this wreck id be in the same situation. Suprised he's still with me with the secrets im building up.
      Keep strong and im always here if you need to talk, ive been told im a good listener :)
      -C ❤ Xx

      Delete