Wednesday 25 January 2012

Ergh

Tesco Finest white begian cookie consumed (changed 15minutes later...1 and a half cookies. I actually feel sick now!)
Tea with two sugars
Cheesestring
Half a bag of salt and vingear cruchy stick chrisps (740cal for a whole bag!!!)

Not alot for a normal person, but for me who eats under 500cals it is.

I must be well and truley over that when i only had 40cals to 500 before i consumed all of that :(

Hate myself for it...Ill hate myself even more if i have gained tomorrow and believe me my body has gained when ive done this before.

I wouldnt call this a binge as i was restrictive...but boy i cant believe i didnt have the strength to not eat it all!

2 comments:

  1. As you read before, just happened to me too. Thought mine was way worse, I've eaten enough calories for an entire army!

    Stay strong and move on, tomorrow's another day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it, i was so weak. I didnt need to go into my kitchen and get that bag of crisps. Being lactose intolerant i deffinitly shouldnt of had the tea or cheesestring! I started with one cookie and it just started a frenzie!

      Must do some sort of work out other than yoga tomorrow.

      -C xx

      Delete