Sunday 22 January 2012

Time to get back on track

SO after a weekend of eating more food than i have been to try and kick start my body so i can get out of this plateau, ive managed to go up to 148lbs so fingers crossed this means i can start losing again.

Only problem is from my drunken Saturday out i have completly fucked my leg over.  I gues thats what you get for wearing 6" heels when your already 5'10. Long way to fall. So i have a swollen knee and my shin is just completly purple!

I will have to see how swimming goes..ill jsut have to take it easy. No excuse i should be able to do some stretching yoga just avoid being on my knee!

Still have this darn cough which is keeping me from sleeping, having a maximum of 3 hours sleep a night is not doing welll for me.

Sorry for keeping this short, im ever so tired and planning on sleep now. 

Hope that you have all had a good weekend. 

Think Thin 

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment